Saturday, February 9, 2008

Bienvenue, willkommen, benvenuto, recepion

Welcome.
The Artful Vegan blog has been a long time coming but it's here now! Brimming full of fabulous Vegan fare, offering a wide range of foods to excite even the most red blooded carnivore.
Being Vegan is something I choose and you don't have to choose, but just open your mind to what can be done. All the photography for this blog is done using my Canon 30D along with a 100mm Macro f/2.8. Also double click on any of the photos for a closer look!
Please feel free to comment, drop me an e-mail if you want to ask me something and I will try to reply as quick as I can.

Enjoy this blog, as I share my ideas with you.

1 comment:

hilary said...

Hooray! New blog!
It looks beautiful so far, Lis!
Hopefully you will be posting recipes?